Hotel Internet Services, Inc. (HIS) delivers next-generation in-room technology, entertainment and internet
CLEARWATER, FL/ACCESSWIRE/May 17, 2022/ Hotels, motels, resorts and more are striving to provide an unparalleled guest experience. In today’s technology-driven world, access to cutting-edge entertainment options, communication, and secure, super-fast internet is a big part of that experience for customers.
This quarter, Hotel Internet Services (HIS), a leading provider of high-speed Internet access, next-generation communications and in-room entertainment technology, explains how it helps hotels reduce costs, generate more revenue per guest and retain customers who want to give their establishment rave reviews.
High-end hotel TV and entertainment solutions
The most advanced in-room television and entertainment system in the hospitality industry
HIS makes high-quality entertainment options not only accessible, but affordable. Customers today demand the kind of entertainment experience they can have at home (or better). HIS makes this experience convenient, reliable, and value-driven, not only improving the customer experience, but providing several added values that can increase results.
The Beyond TV experience
A one-of-a-kind entertainment solution, BeyondTV provides integrated access to hotel amenities, broadcast, app streaming, and voice TV controls, all in one centralized system. BeyondTV empowers customers to take control of their entertainment experience, giving them intuitive and immediate access to a wide range of options, including but not limited to Netflix®, HBO MAX®, Showtime®, Hulu®, YouTube®, Spotify®, Pandora®, ESPN®, and more.
Plus, guests have one-click access to hotel services and amenities, such as in-room dining or housekeeping.
Benefits of BeyondTV
- Unparalleled access to a wide range of guest entertainment options
- Built-in GuestCast service allows casting from phones, tablets and laptops
- Immediate connectivity with hotel services and amenities
- Voice control of the TV powered by optional Amazon Alexa
- USPTO-patented guest data security protocol keeps sensitive information under lock and key
- Intuitive “MyRemote” web application for easy use with virtually zero learning curve
- Robust administration panel to facilitate the management of all rooms in real time
- Advanced analytics and reporting with data-driven insights
High-speed Internet access and hotel Wi-Fi
Customers and customers at resorts, hotels, casinos, apartment complexes, hospitals, timeshares, assisted living and retirement homes, etc., all expect and demand a “connected” experience . Not only that, but an intuitive, fast, secure, seamless and enjoyable connected experience. HIS offers state-of-the-art high-speed Internet access tailored to meet the unique needs of a wide range of institutions.
Wired and wireless Internet services ensure that all on-site users have reliable and secure access to a fast and stable Internet connection.
Personalized High Speed Internet Benefits:
- Secure login portals
- Custom portal page options
- Guest technical support 24/7/265
- Dynamic VLAN, ensuring a private and secure connection for each guest or client
- HIS Property Dashboard, providing an unparalleled view of system performance and usage statistics, as well as data-driven analysis and reporting to provide incredible insight and full control over operations
About Hotel Internet Services (HIS)
Hotel Internet Services (HIS) is a leading provider of high-speed Internet access, next-generation communications and in-room entertainment technology and is dedicated to meeting the needs of today’s hyperconnected guests.
Based in Clearwater, Florida, HIS solutions can be found at countless properties and bed and breakfasts around the world. In addition to the United States, HIS services also extend to the needs of hoteliers in North and South America as well as Australia and several European countries.
For over 19 years, HIS has partnered with leading global hotel brands to meet ever-increasing demands for fast, seamless and secure online experiences. Its innovation-driven Wi-Fi and wired networking solutions, along with the latest customer service personalization and content delivery features, are recognized for delivering high satisfaction ratings at hundreds of properties worldwide and in more than 150,000 rooms.
Industries served include
- Hotels and resorts
- ILM, apartment complexes and condos
- Student housing
- Sports facilities
- Hospital and medical facilities
- Residences for the elderly/assisted/retirees
Those interested in learning more about HIS, its service offerings, or obtaining an installation quote are encouraged to contact through its official website or by calling 877-982-6411.
THE SOURCE: Hotel internet services
See the source version on accesswire.com: